Sunday, April 29, 2012

Well we had a photo shoot on Saturday with Rebekkah Farrell and it was FAB-U-LOUS!!!!

I can not rave enough about it all.  Every person involved was amazing and I must say that the clothing looked stunning.  I have been busy for a few months working on the new collection all while trying to also work on orders.  I did not realise how much I had actually put together.  So many things that not all have yet been photographed.

There were a couple of hitches where customs decided to hold on to the Joyfolie shoes ordered.  They were sitting at the airport and still are, waiting for clearance but they would not do it over the phone.  Very frustrating but I managed to find a way around it and found other options.  I now also have a large parcel of shoes to still look forward to for the next shoot.  I also left the beautiful flowers created by Amy at Amy's Flowers, in the fridge and had to make a mad dash back to get them in amongst Saturday morning Auckland traffic.

Here are a few of the behind the scenes shots taken by my daughter Frankie.  They don't show any of the collection as I will wait for the amazing photos by Rebekkah to really get you excited.  Keep an eye out on Facebook and here on the blog.

I truly can not thank everybody enough.

The wonderful Rebekkah - isn't she gorgeous, she should have been in front of the camera


Pretty little sisters - Imogen and Pascale with Rebekkah taking the photo

London striking a pose for Rebekkah

A fairy with her butterfly wand - GORGEOUS!!

Look at those gorgeous eyes. This is a new little tutu dress but you can't see the detail


Beautiful Pascale getting ready in a rustic brown tutu

Little fairy whispers in the ear of Imogen
An angel has hung up her wings... it's a wrap... until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment