Monday, April 23, 2012

Birthday Princess



Okay so today is my Birthday *yawn* - agghhh I don't mind the numbers, my mind says "life is a happy thing", my heart says "oh together you and I have so much love to give", but my body says "no way baby, we have got this all under control and we are taking you down...".  Ahhhh well what can one do...????

Oh I know, make the most of it and be the Princess of the day in my world!  Perhaps wear a crown?? No but I have one to share with you as well as a little something from the new collection that is about to be launched, that you might like to try and win for your little Princess.

It is a rather cool shaggy pile, black faux fur vest with a grosgrain ribbon tie.  It is lined with satin and would go with so many things over Winter (I love black).  We will also be launching some very cool black merino leggings that have a slight twist to them and will look perfect with a pair of Joyfolie boots.  Included will be her own little lace crown that is the perfect prop for photos.  It reminds me of when my babies would 'graduate' from kindy on their 5th birthday and the teacher would make them a crown to wear when they sat on the special chair at mat time.

black faux fur vest designer girls grosgrain ribbon tie lace silver crown

So if you would like to go in to the draw to win this faux fur jacket and a crown then all you have to do is say what your favourite colour tutu is.  Let your friends and family know also and they might win it on your behalf.

The winner will be drawn on the 30th of April and I will use Random.org to select the winner.  The winner will be announced on the Return To Eden blog that evening or May 1st.

silver lace crown girls black faux fur vest designer 2

This is not a Facebok competition but I will be letting you all know about the competition on Facebook.

All the best everybody and be on the look out for some fab new photos by Rebekkah Farrell that will soon be appearing with all of the latest range.  Can't wait!!!!

Ohhhhh and before you go... I just want to show you a little sneak peek at another new item that will be coming in the new collection - a snow princess ballerina dress....





No comments:

Post a Comment