Friday, April 13, 2012

New things coming

I know it has been a long time since I have written a blog post.  The year is just rushing by.  It is almost a year since I launched my website, since my last birthday, since my darling cat Molly passed away as well as a number of other things that happened last April (did I mention the wedding of Kate and William?? - that in fact was the date I launched my website).  These are all things I have written about in past blog posts and yet they seem merely a few months ago.

I look back and see how much things have rapidly progressed.  How much of my life is now dedicated to Return To Eden and I would not have it any other way.  I have a loving and supportive family and friends who encourage me and back me all the way.  I have given many years of my life to my family and so now it is just so right to be able to express some of my other talents and passions and let my light shine a little more brightly.

Return To Eden has grown with what it has to offer also.  A photoshoot is about to take place that will show case some of the beautiful items that have recently been created.  I can not wait to show them to you however the creations do not ever cease to flood my mind wanting and waiting to be born.  So this is really just the beginning of what is to come.

Here is a little snippet of one item that I truly adore.  This is a hand knitted (with a lot of hours and love) baby blanket.  Knitted in New Zealand Merino and Angora wool that is a luscious thick 10ply yarn.  All blankets are exclusive, unique and one of a kinds.  You will be sure to own an heirloom to be treasured for many years to come.  I hope you will love them as much as I do.

Merino and Angora Baby Blanket


100% pure Cashmere Wool Baby Blanket



No comments:

Post a Comment