Tuesday, February 8, 2011

3am in the Morning, red carpet and butterfly cupcakes (so tired I am not even sure this post makes sense)

It is 3am on Wednesday morning as I am writing this. 

Just after midnight I decided to forgo sleep and make something different from what I already had ready to go for the Win a Treasure Wednesday (or is it Wednesday Win a Treasure?? - a little on the tired side).

My darling fiancee has been away a lot over the past week so while he is gone I get to indulge in trash tv and watch E Channel while I sew on beads or make flowers etc.  I have watched hours and hours of red carpet looks for all of the different Hollywood award ceremonies being held of late.  While watching I wanted to make something inspired by what I was seeing.  However, I gave in to the pressure of time constraints and decided to giveaway something that was more of a sample piece rather than something I loved.  Nope - not good enough to do that in my world and it bugged me so much I have since made something that is a bit more "red carpet" as I had visioned and desired.

I don't yet have photos and probably wont have any until approximately mid day Wednesday (NZ time).  Actually that is only 9 hours away, the 8 sleep rule will not be happening tonight that's for sure (I hear those of you with young children saying "when does it ever!!").

But rest assured there will be something to giveaway - it is simple but stylish and a little bit shiny.  In the meanwhile I have attached a picture of something quite gorgeous - totally irrelevant but hey I should be dreaming right now and I think these butterfly cupcakes in butterfly wrappers would make quite a nice dream......


No comments:

Post a Comment