Sunday, November 21, 2010

More photos - I am on a roll....



So today I thought I would give it another go so with camera in hand and a few of the garments I have made, I headed outside into the sun and attempted a few shots.  They were pretty terrible - a budding photographer I am not and no good at photoshop to boot.  However, this is something that has been put off for many weeks now so I have decided to upload and use some anyway.

The ivory and bronze ensemble are the outcome of daydreaming about a beach wedding a gorgeous little baby dressed almost as pretty as the bride.  The little shoes tie around the ankle, the top is a halter neck top.  The outfit looks quite big due to it being placed on the mannequin but in fact it is made to fit a 3-6 month old baby.  However due to not having a real child model available for me to try items on, I would think it would be best to go by measurement.

Click on the photos to see them larger.

There will be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment