Saturday, November 27, 2010

All the fabrics of the world....

Oh I have just ordered some sari fabrics from India.  I have a supplier who sources the markets and finds the sari fabrics for me, some of which are vintage and much sought after collectors items.  These will be arriving from India next week so I can't wait to start working with those.

I also have a collection of Thai silk which I personally picked out on my last trip to Thailand 9 weeks ago.  I have a few plans for that.  The colours are gorgeous and will be so exciting to create with.

Some more knitting cottons from Italy will be arriving in the New Year - absolutely delicious.

My love is for muted and nude palettes as well as black, grey and slates along with deep rich blues and burgundys.  There is always the traditional pink, and oh me oh my turquoise is always divine.

However, I have something with a retro cowboy and viva frida print which are my favs at the moment.

I am already thinking about boots and coats for Winter - they will be a wonderful challenge.

Its all about fun, style, funky and something gorgeous.

Guess all I can really say is..... watch this space.......

No comments:

Post a Comment