Monday, December 13, 2010

Where have I been???

It has been crazy - I can not believe how much interest there has been in Return To Eden since I put it out into the big world only two weeks ago.  I have more photos to upload but I don't think that will happen until the Christmas break, however if you would like to take a look at what has been happening you can pop over to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Return-To-Eden/176623865684166 and see some of what I have done.  I am currently busy with custom orders and I do have some other items yet to be photographed, like a little pair of shoes that have the peace sign on them and they match a pair of frilly pants.

Also looking at getting a full website up and running in the new year so that will make it easier for people who aren't sure about etsy.

Ohhhh couldn't help myself - I have uploaded a few photos below.  Will get more up over the next week. x



2 comments:

  1. Your items are fantastic! Its no wonder youre creating such a buzz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I only just saw that I have a comment - thank you sweets - I got my inspiration from the best ;-)

    ReplyDelete